What better way to raise culturally and socially aware children than by providing hands-on adventures? At Fellah, this is our mission - and we deliver!
In cooperation with Dar al-Ma'mûn, our on-site art center and library that serves both guests and the public, we proudly provide the following workshops and activities:
• The Fellah Educational Farm. Groom the donkeys, pet the rabbits. This small, but actual, working farm gives a real taste of rural life.
• Nature Connect. Take a guided tour of the Fellah gardens and surrounding fields to learn about the benefits of nature. Part of this experience includes each child getting to tend a part of the garden by planting seeds or herbs like mint and rosemary, and learning how to give the necessary nutritional care.
• Artistic Awakening. Presented by our Dar al-Ma'mûn artists in residence, children learn about and create take-home works in a variety of mediums and techniques like collage, drawing, architecture, painting, and cartooning.
• African Tales. Children will be fascinated, entertained, and (shh!) educated as a true Malian griot or poet storyteller recounts the most magical stories of the African continent!
• Boxing for kids. In our hurry-up world, Fellah has especially designed sessions for children to help them learn to exteriorize, unwind and use their energy in a good and positive way.
• FOR HOTEL GUESTS: FREE
• FOR EXTERNAL CLIENTS: 300 DIRHAMS A DAY